Davon –Designed to break stone, ore, slag, concrete and other materiıals. Easy solution to resolve large boulder clogging of primary crushers in mining and rock processing while improving work safety and crushing line productivity.
DAVON – ROCKBREAKER BOOM SYSTEM
DESIGNED TO BREAK STONE, ORE, SLAG, CONCRETE AND OTHER MATERIALS.
Also used in primary crushing on grate systems
- Ensures the smooth flow of materials, improving productivity by reducing crusher down-time.
- High degree of operator safety
- Simple controls and maiıntenance
- High reliability
- Highly durable
- Broad range of long and deep reach optionsfor all types of crushing lines
- Proprietary high output of the hydraulic power units
- Sophistcated control system
- Radio remote control option available
- Adaptable to hydraulic hammers from any manufacturer
- Models available for arctic conditions at tempera-tures down to -43°c, for tropical conditions, for use at high elevations and for explosive environments
- Broad range of accessories
WE PROVIDE PERSONALISED AND COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS, FROM PROJECT DESIGN, MANUFACTURING AND ON-SITE DELIVERY, TO INSTALATION, COMMISSIONING, AND USER TRAINING.
LIGHT DUTY - RK1 LINE ROCKBREAKER BOOM SYSTEM
This lightweight line is designed for use with mobile crushers.
It can handle hammers up to 300 kg and delivers horizontal reach of up to 3.17 m and vertical reach of up to 1.15 m.
LIGHT - DUTY RK2 LINE ROCKBREAKER BOOM SYSTEM
- The RK 2 is a lightweight line specifically for use with mobile crushers, smaller stationary crushers and recycling lines.
- It can handle hammers up to 300 kg and delivers a perpendicular hammer reach of up to ~3.5 m.
MEDIUM - DUTY RK3 LINE ROCKBREAKER BOOM SYSTEM
- The RK 3 line is specifically for use with stationary crushers in irregular operation. This line is the most widespread in Czech Republic.
- It feeds crushers that measure approx. 1200 x 1000 mm. It can handle hammers up to approx. 720 kg.
HEAVY - DUTY RK4 LINE ROCKBREAKER BOOM SYSTEM
The RK 4 line features a more rugged design. It is intended for stationary crushers – even cone crushers.
It is also used in underground mines as primary breaking equipment.
It is suitable for permanent use as rock breaking equipment for work on the grate. It can handle hammers up to 1200 kg.
EXTRA HEAVY - DUTY RK5 LINE ROCKBREAKER BOOM SYSTEM
The RK 5 line is strong and robust.
This design permits continuous, three-shift operation for all larger stationary and conical crushers.
It is suitable for permanent use as rock breaking equipment for work on the grate.
It can handle hammers up to 2000 kg.
SUPER HEAVY-DUTY RK6 LINE ROCKBREAKER BOOM SYSTEM
The RK 6 is a super heavy duty line.
The robustness of its design makes it the perfect choice for continuous operation and stationary rock breaking with large hydraulic hammers up to 2500 kg.
SUPER HEAVY - DUTY RK7 LINE ROCKBREAKER BOOM SYSTEM
The RK 7 line is characterised by a massive frame and a strong, robust steel structure with high mechanical resistance and extreme range.
It is designed for continuous use in extreme duty conditions for large stationary conical crushers and for work on the grate.
It can handle hammers up to 4300 kg.